Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 6300

Hi all,
    Im looking for Nokia 6300 simfree phone? Where is the cheapest one?
    Thanks.

11 Comments

Have you searched Nokia 6300 at all?

Best deal was £119.99 from carphone warehouse with £20 orange credit and £5 quidco. CPW phones come sim free.

Original Poster

col

Have you searched Nokia 6300 at all?Best deal was £119.99 from carphone … Have you searched Nokia 6300 at all?Best deal was £119.99 from carphone warehouse with £20 orange credit and £5 quidco. CPW phones come sim free.

Hi

Ive just got it from CPW retailer on O2 including £20 airtime, (£119.99). It's simfree. Thanks mate,

DG,

gungaabayar

HiIve just got it from CPW retailer on O2 including £20 airtime, … HiIve just got it from CPW retailer on O2 including £20 airtime, (£119.99). It's simfree. Thanks mate,DG,

Hope u went thru Quidco for £5 cashback

Original Poster

edi

Hope u went thru Quidco for £5 cashback

Im new in here,
    How can I use Quidco?

THEY R CRAP ... poor battery life last for 5 hours and the speaker fooks up wen playin lond tones .. ive had mine fixed 3 times now only had the phone 2 months .

read this - yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/nok…htm

pavilion

THEY R CRAP ... poor battery life last for 5 hours and the speaker fooks … THEY R CRAP ... poor battery life last for 5 hours and the speaker fooks up wen playin lond tones .. ive had mine fixed 3 times now only had the phone 2 months . read this - ]http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/nokia_6300_reviews.htm

I would say otherwise pavilion Had battery problems but is okay now after few charge/discharge cycles.

Did you ask for a replacement?

This phone currently has £10 Quidco on it!

edi

I would say otherwise pavilion Had battery problems but is okay now … I would say otherwise pavilion Had battery problems but is okay now after few charge/discharge cycles. Did you ask for a replacement?

had it replacemented 3 times now by orange . I phone nokia day and the at nokia said that the phones r crap .. lol

Pavilion... does it have the Orange software on it??

Orange software seem to muck up quite alot of Nokia's!!!!

Heard alot of good things about this phone but i guess it depends wot you do with them??

I had 12 N70's but I really used the phone... 2000mins outgoing calls alone per month!!! never turned it of only when it crashed... then rang up and got a replacment.

Thing is.. i've had a 6233 for 9months and never broke it which is the same as the 6300 just a different case... so i'd say they are bloody great phones!!!

Can't beat the 6310i i'm back using now... i just love it!!!

They r nice phone . The video is poor not as go as the 6233...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals11
      2. Large Chest of Drawers1012
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!22

See more discussions