Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 6300 unlock service

i cant get my 6300 on the o2 network unlocked does anyone know a website that can offer this service.
    Its driving me nuts :oops:

5 Comments

]gsm-support.co.uk £15 + cost of sending it away + £2.50/£5 choice for sending it back to you.

O2 will do it for £15 only but only once you have been with the sim deal the phone came with, for 12months+

xodust

i cant get my 6300 on the o2 network unlocked does anyone know a website … i cant get my 6300 on the o2 network unlocked does anyone know a website that can offer this service.Its driving me nuts :oops:

Are you sure it's locked? I got my 6300 on contract with O2 and use it with T-mobile sim - it was unlocked from the start?

If it is locked, you can't unlock it with a code from one of these free websites, it is a market job for about £10-£15

Original Poster

jammy78

Are you sure it's locked? I got my 6300 on contract with O2 and use it … Are you sure it's locked? I got my 6300 on contract with O2 and use it with T-mobile sim - it was unlocked from the start?If it is locked, you can't unlock it with a code from one of these free websites, it is a market job for about £10-£15

ive been to 8 phone shops today not one of them could unlock it every site ive googled doesent support it either grrrrrrrrr

I've unlocked two 6300's, using that place, I drove down there a few days ago and did several phones, previously months before it was via ebay where it was a fast service.

google search: "ebay sps mobile"

Their feedback will speak for themselves 0.1% negative feedback, ie 1in1000, you can use ebay or their site direct: ]gsm-support.co.uk

That's how pleased I was with their service

Original Poster

aye looks like ill have to pack it up and ship it down south thx for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions