Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia 6303

Guys im looking for a Nokia 6303 as a xmas present and wondered if anyone knows of any price better than around £90? Not bothered about colour

Not sure of the network the person is on so need it to be sim free or easy to unlock, best I can find so far is the around £90 at Nokia's own website using a code from here and quidco.

I can see it cheaper at some others but will be locked to networks i suppose so if anyone knows how easy to unlock or a cheaper sim free price the info would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

time4usall;7046909

http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/search/nokia%206303.html£84.99 buddy

That's on Voda' ot T Mobile. - £112.04 sim free.

BeeKeeper;7047136

That's on Voda' ot T Mobile. - £112.04 sim free.

This then:whistling:
    shop.co.uk/437…303

time4usall;7047181

This … This then:whistling:http://www.shop.co.uk/43701/nokia-6303-sim-free-silver-nokia_6303

Op has got it at around £90 already.

Not sure how easy it is to unlock from Tesco Mobile, but I bought this phone a week ago from them for £64.97. Fab phone on pay as you go with them. Can anyone help with unlocking?

Sorry, forgot link direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

it is only £64.97 on tesco mobile from tesco direct in silver

direct.tesco.com/q/R…up:

Sorry out of stock. could be back in stock looks as if it is a big offer

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys, the Tesco deal is a great one but just a shame Tesco lock their phones to their own network, they told me instore today you cant even use them on o2.........

Looks like its the Nokia shop deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions