EXPIRED

nokia 6500 + 750 mins 150 text £5 downloads and 50 video mins £10/month 12 month contract

is this deal any good wanted better phone but it was £16 on 18 month contract this is £10 on 12 month its on the dreaded 3 network which is downside for me

10 Comments

Should be in a different forum, although I'm not sure exactly which one!

Hi this contract sounds good I saw this deal for £25 in a news paper and have been trying to get the price down with three. How did you get it down to £10 a month for 12 months? Thanks

Original Poster

neither am i, if someone does know can they tell me r switch it thanks

Moved to requests

Original Poster

just finished 18 month contract and gave them the 30 days notice and of course thats when retensions ring you, if you are on 3 already do the same if not ask any way

Was the other phone for £16 per month a Nokia N95?

was the contract that you had for 18 months more than £15 per month because they dont offer me very good deals at the moment been as though I have just canceled my contract and I was only paying £15 per month on an 18 month contract.

I have three contracts with three and they offered me a good contract with one on the last week when my contract would end for £10per month with 500 min/text 300 3 to 3 calls and a Sony phone on a 18 month contract. This was in June but another one is ending soon and I want to get the best deal out and your one sounds very good.

Original Poster

noddle36;2974831

Was the other phone for £16 per month a Nokia N95?

either a sony c902 £16 or nokia 6220 £15 same but on 18 month contract

Original Poster

noddle36;2974858

was the contract that you had for 18 months more than £15 per month … was the contract that you had for 18 months more than £15 per month because they dont offer me very good deals at the moment been as though I have just canceled my contract and I was only paying £15 per month on an 18 month contract.

i was on 18 month 500 mins contract @ £15/month
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?44
    2. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)22
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2240
    4. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?34

See more discussions