Groups

Nokia 7373

Can anyone help, my daughter has a Nokia 7373 mobile phone but the memory on it is really poor. She cannot have a video or music or photos stored on it at the same time. Is there a memory card that we could buy that would increase the storage space because apparently her phone is 'just rubbish' and she now needs some touch screen phone costing £200!

7 Comments

I believe these use micro sd cards for expandable memory

Yeah can use microSD up to 2GB only though

Banned

this is on the Nokia site, so looks like a memory card can be used.

10 MB internal memory
    Option to expand memory up to 2 GB with microSD card slot

Original Poster

Thanks for the speedy replies. I will order one asap and hopefully this will sort it out.

Original Poster

What are the advantages of having the adaptor and reader, not sure if I need them or not?

gloria1997;3039848

What are the advantages of having the adaptor and reader, not sure if I … What are the advantages of having the adaptor and reader, not sure if I need them or not?

bod emrys;3040577

As long as you've got a usb lead for the phone, you won't need the card … As long as you've got a usb lead for the phone, you won't need the card reader - simply connect the phone directly to the pc :thumbsup:

If you haven't got one tho', it's an easy way of putting pics and tones and etc....... on your phone from your computer. Still worth having IMHO.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions