Groups

Nokia 7500 sim free PAYG

My daughter has asked for this phone for her birthday. She is on o2 and I want her to stay on this network as we have a very good deal at the mo.
    I have found it at Carphone warehouse for total of £89.99 on o2 but its only £69.99 on T Mobile!
    Can anyone tell me if all carphone warehouse phones are sim free (as I believe they are) even tho they are sold on a particular network? I could save £20 if they are, or I could LOOSE £20 if I buy one on T Mobile and its not sim free!
    Any ideas anyone................?
    ps- I know its not the greatest phone out there but its the one she has asked for!

4 Comments

Chances are it will be unlocked and if you ask instore they will gladly tell you, just take a o2 sim with you and double check in front of them after purchase to be sure.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice- problem is that I would have to buy it first THEN check its unlocked- if not then I gotta pay to have it unlocked somewhere cus they wont exchange once the phone has been used.
    I'll go to the nearest shop tomorrow and see what they say.
    Thanks anyway:thumbsup:Have some Rep for that!

murie;2469519

thanks for the advice- problem is that I would have to buy it first THEN … thanks for the advice- problem is that I would have to buy it first THEN check its unlocked- if not then I gotta pay to have it unlocked somewhere cus they wont exchange once the phone has been used.I'll go to the nearest shop tomorrow and see what they say.Thanks anyway:thumbsup:Have some Rep for that!

Thats why I say ask first then if they tell you it is unlocked and it isnt they have mis-sold the phone, telling you something that is not true to get you to buy it and wouldnt have a leg to stand on.

Original Poster

ok- thanks- will try it tomorrow (didnt read your post properly first time round-sorry!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2245
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047122
      4. word association Game73944500

See more discussions