Groups

nokia 8800 sirocco or 8600 help pls

hi im going to buy either one of these i could buy a n95 as there in the same range but prefer a stylish phone can someone tell me how the 8600 is to the sirocco.

3 Comments

They are both more or less the same! Same size (I think) both open similarly, (the top half of the phone slides up - usually its the bottom slider, which slides down)

Luna has a smoked glass cover which looks pretty smart. When you close, the keypad light shows through the cover for a sec. See if you can find someone with one though to have a hold with, as they are both much heavier than most phones - so may not be for you depending on your taste.

Function wise, they are both similar.

Only difference is the look, in which I prefer, the luna, but both feel classy.

iv had both 8600 better features and a much bigger screen but i preffered the look of the 8800

Original Poster

ive had the 8800 before and sirocco for only a little while loved it but needed the money so wanted to know how luna was and ive chosen the luna.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions