Found 21st Jun 2007
Ok so I dont know much about phones but with 3 at the mo they are offering this phone for free with one of their packages. It says Nokia E61 Tom Tom - does this mean it has sat nav program already on it and ready to use or is it misleading and I will have to buy alsorts to get it up and running? Anyone got one - anyone help?:)

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
6 Comments

yes it will have tom on the phone m8

Original Poster

so just so I am getting this right - will it be like tom tom gb and does it have voice activated instructions (for directions) and do you have to pay for the service each time you use it or is it just there?

Leese

so just so I am getting this right - will it be like tom tom gb and does … so just so I am getting this right - will it be like tom tom gb and does it have voice activated instructions (for directions) and do you have to pay for the service each time you use it or is it just there?

It is just like any other tomtom. Voice instructions and free whenever you use it

Original Poster

cool - thanks for your help!:)

BUT .... you will have to pay for the updates m8 or you can download them for free hehehe

Original Poster

pavilion

BUT .... you will have to pay for the updates m8 or you can download them … BUT .... you will have to pay for the updates m8 or you can download them for free hehehe

will download....know where to go for that..:whistling: :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sweet Sunday Codes22
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    3. Building a PC Need Help!615
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22

See more discussions