Groups

Nokia E61i - bought from Nokia unbranded/unlocked...how much?

Want to sell my Nokia E61i phone. Bought it just under a year ago. Have the phone, charger and data cable (threw the box out doh!). Has been kept in a Krusell leather case, but has a couple of light marks on the phone.

Been using it with 3 and I need to sel it to make some money to buy the kids Christmas presents.

how much are these going for now, bearing in mind everything I've said above?

Apologies if this isn't the correct place for this to go, I just wasn't sure and Mods please move this if it is in an inappropriate place.

5 Comments

About £100 I would think, it's not much better than the E61 which is around £50.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;3690531

About £100 I would think, it's not much better than the E61 which is … About £100 I would think, it's not much better than the E61 which is around £50.

I found it slightly less clunky with its interface, plus its a little bit slimmer, has the camera (albeit 2mp!) and its slightly sexier!

Just don't tell my missus I'm describing phones as sexy!! lol

On the phone right now :whistling:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3690740

On the phone right now :whistling:

lol

wish i knew who had expired this too :x

hey, bit late I'm sure but is this still available?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      3. word association Game72944199
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions