Groups

Nokia e63 and e71 - how much are people willing to pay for these on here

Hello

Basically the title- i don't have these for sale at the moment just want to know theyre worth theyre rand new on 3

Ps sorry if its in the wrong section

Cheers James

12 Comments

perhaps £100 for the e63 and about £175-£185 for the e71?

Banned

bassman_uk;5628151

perhaps £100 for the e63 and about £175-£185 for the e71?

be lucky to get 150/160 for the e71 im trying to sell mine

Original Poster

okay thanks mate, is there such a big difference in price between them two then ? :L

gsettle24;5628185

be lucky to get 150/160 for the e71 im trying to sell mine

brand new and sealed should get a higher price surely?

james_lfc;5628191

okay thanks mate, is there such a big difference in price between them … okay thanks mate, is there such a big difference in price between them two then ? :L

the e63 is a cut down version of the e71, and it is plasticky against the metal finish of the e71. the e71 is the better phone, yes.

Banned

bassman_uk;5628222

brand new and sealed should get a higher price surely?the e63 is a cut … brand new and sealed should get a higher price surely?the e63 is a cut down version of the e71, and it is plasticky against the metal finish of the e71. the e71 is the better phone, yes.

mine is locked on three and is only a month old if that, boxed with everything, mint condition

gsettle24;5628245

mine is locked on three and is only a month old if that, boxed with … mine is locked on three and is only a month old if that, boxed with everything, mint condition

would it make a difference with a sealed box though do you think?

Admin

Moved to misc as items not in hand

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;5628356

Moved to misc as items not in hand

cheers i dint know which section to post in :thumbsup:

E71 is a very under-rated phone and for those who say it lack this, that or the other, spend some time with one and find just how much it does have.
    Icing on the cake is the case, housing, it's very different to what else is out there.
    Had an N85 recently and got rid, wasn't impressed and got a 5800 instead
    If you get one and can afford to keep it, i'd keep the E71 for sure

Original Poster

boydent999;5628548

E71 is a very under-rated phone and for those who say it lack this, that … E71 is a very under-rated phone and for those who say it lack this, that or the other, spend some time with one and find just how much it does have.Icing on the cake is the case, housing, it's very different to what else is out there.Had an N85 recently and got rid, wasn't impressed and got a 5800 insteadIf you get one and can afford to keep it, i'd keep the E71 for sure

Okay mate thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

boydent999;5628548

E71 is a very under-rated phone and for those who say it lack this, that … E71 is a very under-rated phone and for those who say it lack this, that or the other, spend some time with one and find just how much it does have.Icing on the cake is the case, housing, it's very different to what else is out there.Had an N85 recently and got rid, wasn't impressed and got a 5800 insteadIf you get one and can afford to keep it, i'd keep the E71 for sure

+1

Tried the Blackberry storm and hated it so tried the nokia E71 and love it. Rated 3rd here

reviews.cnet.co.uk/mob…htm

Someone offered me an E71 or my HTC Touch HD today. I know mines worth almost double but he may have added cash
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions