Nokia E71 on 900 Tariff only £17.50 per month - 24 months @ Vodaphone

5 replies
Found 1st Sep 2009
An improvement to an earlier thread.

I rang vodafone for the 900 xnet mins/ unlimited texts/internet/landline calls reduced from £40 to £35 online

Explained how some mates got the tariff at half price and £50 credit. She asked for their number ( which I did not have !) I said I could get it tomorrow. She went away and within a minute said she could do it - no problems. At the end she even recapped on the deal with me.

Super deal for £17.50 !!

5 Comments

Original Poster

Well I thought it was a cracking deal - none of that sending for cheque back nonsense !!

revosrus;6182482

Well I thought it was a cracking deal - none of that sending for cheque … Well I thought it was a cracking deal - none of that sending for cheque back nonsense !!

i agree it puts me off using the company,the word redemption is a warning to me to steer clear

2 yrs is a long time

i think they will change there terms and condittions before then

supermod

As this seems to be a personal price match offer, rather than an advertised deal we've moved it to misc as it's a tip rather than a specific deal link. The original post with further info is here :

hotukdeals.com/ite…924

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769262
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842
    3. IKEA are releasing a range of furniture for pets in the UK67
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105

See more discussions