Expired

Nokia E71 Smartphone (BNIB) - How Much Would You Pay If Interested?

6 replies
Found 13th Apr 2009
I've just got my upgrade and I've gone for a Nokia E71, not my type of phone so I'm thinking of selling it off at a reasonable price within the next week.

If your were interested, what's a reasonable price considering its brand new, factory sealed and unlocked.

Hopefully get rid of it on here if anyones interested.

6 Comments

trade for a 4 month n96?

Original Poster

adam09wyatt;4915652

trade for a 4 month n96?

Never traded anything in my life and would prefer cash as it'd make my current expensive contract seem much cheaper at the end of the year.

naa nor me but yeah same as me just duno how much i would get for my n96 its just not the phone for me thorght it would be amazing but im not happy with it maybe £200 for the e71 aint a bad shout

ninj4z;4915669

Never traded anything in my life and would prefer cash as it'd make my … Never traded anything in my life and would prefer cash as it'd make my current expensive contract seem much cheaper at the end of the year.

hi i can pay £100

Original Poster

sandyb86;4915711

hi i can pay £100

Save up a little more pocket money and come back to me

supermod

ninj4z;4915669

Never traded anything in my life and would prefer cash as it'd make my … Never traded anything in my life and would prefer cash as it'd make my current expensive contract seem much cheaper at the end of the year.

ninj4z;4915723

Save up a little more pocket money and come back to me

ninj4z, you cannot trade in the MISC Forum, thead locked.

If your were interested, what's a reasonable price considering its brand … If your were interested, what's a reasonable price considering its brand new, factory sealed and unlocked.

You also cannot ask interested parties to name their price. Read the FS/T Forum rules, post in correct forum with pictures & a price & ensure all offers & acceptances are posted in the thread - no PM dealing.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Driving anxiety.2948
  2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch33
  3. What is gearbest like on warranty?66
  4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person45

See more discussions