Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia E72 deals?

I am in dire need of a new phone and really want one that has all features like wifi, 3g, java, a decent camera, a qwerty keyboard and gps, so basically a smart phone. now forgive me if I'm wrong but the Nokia E72 comes with all of those and more. what I'm looking for is it on a contract with unlimited texts and internet but I'm not so fussed about how many minutes it has. I also don't mind paying a bit for the phone up front before the contract. am looking to spend a maximum of £20 a month really, was wondering if anyone knew of a deal for it at this price or if not whether they could reccomend a similar phone with all the same features at the price. Any help and advice people can offer is greatly appreciat.ed.

Kindest regards,

Matt

8 Comments

Have a look at the VirginMobile site. I believe that they have the E72 on offer as the moment.

hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

hotukdeals.com/ite…tra

£54.99 for phone.

150 mins, 500 texts, unlimited internet.

Cheaper instore than online (online the phone costs £89.99)

t- mobile £15 per mth 300 mins unlimited texts phone free 24 mth contract.... carphone warehouse t-mobile shop both did me this deal i then decided to pass cos i cud av the megadeal for £25 which gave me 1000mins unlited texts and internet.. 24 mths or 18mths gave me 800 mins on same deal..

Original Poster

thats pretty good! do you know if the t-mobile one came with any internet at all travelchic? also would you reccomend this phone to people who have it?

magnamatt;7575851

thats pretty good! do you know if the t-mobile one came with any internet … thats pretty good! do you know if the t-mobile one came with any internet at all travelchic? also would you reccomend this phone to people who have it?

phone came with 6mths free internet. If u dont want to pay the high prices for a blackberry (blackberry add on) yes i defo would reccomend this phone u can retrieve ur email internet is real quick and still got all the Nokia services. Hope this helps x

Original Poster

thanks so much! the 6 months free internet seems very appealing! when using it does it still charge to use internet when connected to your wifi signal do you know? =] that is such a great help!

magnamatt;7576431

thanks so much! the 6 months free internet seems very appealing! when … thanks so much! the 6 months free internet seems very appealing! when using it does it still charge to use internet when connected to your wifi signal do you know? =] that is such a great help!

Wifi is free on any mobile because ur conecting to ur home provider or a hotspot though ur home passwords.
    T-moile is unlimited internet too i'm classed as a heavy user n av only the web n walk basic 1gig ...

Hope this helps

After your free internet ends you have to get an internet bundle, which costs £5 per month, This would make a £15 per month contract still a reasonable £20 per month.

But you must must do this, else you will build up huge data charges..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"811
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions