Groups

Nokia E72 or Blackberry 9700

Which one would you choose and why?

6 Comments

Nokia. If you buy a Blackberry you get mistaken for a banker and beaten up. ;-)

Seriously, the Nokia E72 has a really nice feel to it and does work flawlessly. Unfortunately I have no hands on experience with the Blackberry 9700.

]Competitive video review.

Original Poster

thanks for the video link

I have the Nokia E71 and love it. Best nokia phone for a while.

Original Poster

I had a N95 and loved it and i got rid of it for the N96 BIG MISTAKE... its a load of rubbish... thats why I want opinions before jumping in the deep end lol

nikki702;7439473

I had a N95 and loved it and i got rid of it for the N96 BIG MISTAKE... … I had a N95 and loved it and i got rid of it for the N96 BIG MISTAKE... its a load of rubbish... thats why I want opinions before jumping in the deep end lol

I go to the vodaphone shop and they let me play with them for a few minutes to see what the most common applications are like and how they feel to me. I don't go for snazzy in-yer-face phones. I liked the review on cnet, asked the shop to try it out as I am with them and was upgrading so they were more than happy to let me try whatever I wanted.

Also did this with a phone my neighbour is looking to buy her daughter. Took her daughter in with me and explained that her parents were looking to buy her a particular phone so could the daughter (who is 10) try it out. They let her sit there for 5 minutes and play with it and I had one very happy young girl who raved about going shopping with me!! :-D

Either will be good! I loved my E71, but did get bored of it eventually. As an internet user it had to be a touchscreen for me in the end. When I had a blackberry it worked great, but just wasn't as sexy as other phones!..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions