Groups

nokia n73 - any good? - is tomtom mobile any good?

please can someone help with the above, idont want to spend £140 without knowing much about it

2 Comments

Nokia N73 is a great phone, especially with the latest firmware - I have no bugs, phone works fast, and tomtom for the phone is GREAT - no problems at all! Takes great pics, latest firmware has the same music player as the music edition of the phone.

J

ms01ma

please can someone help with the above, idont want to spend £140 without … please can someone help with the above, idont want to spend £140 without knowing much about it

I dont know about the n73, but tomtom mobile was/is a lifesaver for me. It is accurate as stand alone systems and if combined with speed cams database/custom alerts can even tell you when to slow down and to what speed!
    And you don't have to spend £140 - £25-£40 for a decent bluetooth reciever, the software can be obtained (cough)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions