Groups

nokia n82 desp help needed pls

my n82 is indicating that earphones are in when they arent, and im panicking because I cant ring anyone because I cant hear them and Im looking after 3 girls and something happens Iv no way to contact anyone. I dont know what to do, I cant see a solution on google, iv tried taking the batter out, it was fine, just suddenly happened half way through a phonecall.

5 Comments

you have water damage or your phone is damaged!

water damage most likely. try a software update. may help but prob wont.

and im panicking because I cant ring anyone because I cant hear them and … and im panicking because I cant ring anyone because I cant hear them and Im looking after 3 girls and something happens Iv no way to contact anyone.

You shouldn't be looking after them tbh.

Original Poster

thesaint

You shouldn't be looking after them tbh.

iv managed to get it fixed, it happened while i was out with them and their dad is at a wedding, couldnt contact him, what exactly was i supposed to do?

tatemze

iv managed to get it fixed, it happened while i was out with them and … iv managed to get it fixed, it happened while i was out with them and their dad is at a wedding, couldnt contact him, what exactly was i supposed to do?

Send a text, use a payphone, call and say "I can't hear you, but..." etc etc etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?48
      2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions