Groups
    EXPIRED

nokia n91 is it avaible on three network

nokia n91 is it avaible on three network cause i am buying one and i need it on three network and aaswell the fone is unlocked will a three simcard work on it please reply asap telling thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

so does anyone know please let me know on here thanks

It is compatible with three:thumbsup:

It's a 3G phone so I would have to say yes.

Banned

i have an unused N91 on voda and put my mates 3G sim card in and it wouldnt work, and I know most voda phones come unlocked

Original Poster

dog_cop

i have an unused N91 on voda and put my mates 3G sim card in and it … i have an unused N91 on voda and put my mates 3G sim card in and it wouldnt work, and I know most voda phones come unlocked

mate ok if anyome know for 100% please let me know asap

dog_cop

i have an unused N91 on voda and put my mates 3G sim card in and it … i have an unused N91 on voda and put my mates 3G sim card in and it wouldnt work, and I know most voda phones come unlocked

Don't think thats quite true!! Pretty sure that Vodafone and Orange lock the phone when they put their own firmware in it. O2 phones always come unlocked. Please correct me if I'm wrong!!

As far as I am aware, when you get phones brand new, they are all locked to their network.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1120
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58473
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710943

See more discussions