Found 21st May 2008
Hi, i want the Nokia N95. I dont want a fake one and i dont want the black one, i just want the silver one. What i mainly want is the condition to be good. I can meet in London or pay by paypal. I dont want to spend more than £150. Also i would prefer if its unlocked. Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Nokia
16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump!

Hi there,
I might have one for sale as I got an upgrade from o2. It is unlocked and comes with 1gb card. All accessories are included. I may meet you in London if we meet the deal.

Original Poster Banned

ok whats the condition and price?

askfareed;2159645

ok whats the condition and price?

The condition is immaculate and I would want 170 with extra silicon case and memory card. The phone is 2 months old. Cheers.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

you cant go lower? I have seen them being sold for £130. I dont really need the memory card or silicon case, if that can make the price lower.

I have a good condition nokia N95 (no scratches) with just the charger, looking for around £100. It is on O2, but I think will work on other network sims.

Original Poster Banned

^^ do you want to meet in london or shall i pay by paypal. Is there anything wrong with it.

askfareed;2161306

^^ do you want to meet in london or shall i pay by paypal. Is there … ^^ do you want to meet in london or shall i pay by paypal. Is there anything wrong with it.

There is nothing wrong with the phone, it is a few months old and I upgraded to the 8GB version, so the reason for the sale. I will be travelling to London on the 3rd June.

Original Poster Banned

ok, would you be able to post it instead, i will cover the charges. Do you have a paypal account. If not then i'll wait until 3rd of June.

askfareed;2161498

ok, would you be able to post it instead, i will cover the charges. Do … ok, would you be able to post it instead, i will cover the charges. Do you have a paypal account. If not then i'll wait until 3rd of June.

PM me for details and you postal address and I will post as soon as payment is cleared. Postage probably about £4 plus paypal charge 4-5%, so lets call it £6.

Original Poster Banned

pm sent

Original Poster Banned

payment sent hoping to receive it tomorrow!

Phone posted via special delivery today, so you should get it tomorrow.

Original Poster Banned

ACTUALLY its not perfect the phone doesnt work!
It doesnt start up anymore, it turns off randomly whenever it does turn on. I have to take the battery out for 30mins then put it back in if i want it to work, and it will work for a MAXIMUM of 5 mins. So its useless. I have tried reseting it and hard resetting, still the same. I even tried updating it but cause it wont turn on for longer than 5mins it turns off in the middle of updating. I have tried different batteries different sim cards, i have taken out the memory card everything, it's the phone! I want a full refund cause you obviously knew about this problem and i asked if there is any problems with it and you said no.

Original Poster Banned

tangjava reply^^^

I have offered full refund, user has replied that the phone is currently working and will wait for a week to reply back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions