Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia N95

I have the orignal N95, is it possible to upgrade it to the newer 8gb model eg by installing a new larger screen with the newer fascia? I will give rep to anyone who provides useful information, thanks

11 Comments

no, it is not possible.

I have a nokia n95 too

If I remove the outer casing and replace it with an apple iphone fascia, will it become an apple iphone?

(i'll probably use sellotape or something)

(good quality sellotape mind you)

Original Poster

robbodobbo;2331093

I have a nokia n95 tooIf I remove the outer casing and replace it with an … I have a nokia n95 tooIf I remove the outer casing and replace it with an apple iphone fascia, will it become an apple iphone?(i'll probably use sellotape or something)(good quality sellotape mind you)

Ha ha, hilarious. Look, it ain't that unlikely, considering that they are both called Nokia N95

Tib-Z;2331138

Ha ha, hilarious. Look, it ain't that unlikely, considering that they are … Ha ha, hilarious. Look, it ain't that unlikely, considering that they are both called Nokia N95

c'mon, you know it is unlikely

changing screens isn't going to give you 8gb onboard memory now is it

just buy an 8gb sdhc card

Original Poster

robbodobbo;2331242

c'mon, you know it is unlikelychanging screens isn't going to give you … c'mon, you know it is unlikelychanging screens isn't going to give you 8gb onboard memory now is it

lol, no I didn't mean that lol. I meant would I be able t upgrade to the bigger screen which is in the 8gb n95

nope sorry but ill swap mine

hi if i replace my vauxhall corsas window screen with that of a dodge viper will i have a new dodge viper to drive?

He was only asking a question:thinking:

i know im sorry i apoligise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      4. love affairs79

See more discussions