Found 27th Nov 2007
Hey. just wondering if anybody has a n95 8gb. im thinking of getting one but iv heard bad things about the original n95. any comments would be great thanks :-D

Also this phone is only available on vodafone, does anyone know when it will be available on other networks if it ever will be. cheers

astevenson87

9 Comments

lol? I got 2 Nokia N95
Nokia N95 is exclusive to the Vodafone network till after Christmas

Original Nokia brill phone battery life can be a killa!

What about the Sony Ericsson W960i, due for release on o2 next week, 8gb internal as well + loads more ]http//ww…=en

Original Poster

thanks looks like a good phone. Need a good think if I'm gona hav it for 18 month lol. Was looking at the lg viewty aswel, anyone had a go on that?

astevenson87

thanks looks like a good phone. Need a good think if I'm gona hav it for … thanks looks like a good phone. Need a good think if I'm gona hav it for 18 month lol. Was looking at the lg viewty aswel, anyone had a go on that?

the lg viewty is a nice phone but it just doesnt feel right in your hand, it feels a bit bulky, and the design is more like a camera with a phone on it, rather than a phone with a camera. dont get me wrong, its a brilliant piece of kit but just doesnt feel that nice.

btw what do people reckon of the n81 i might be going for that phone in my upgrade in a couple of days

Original Poster

i love the look of the n81 but only thing that puts me off is the 2mp camera if it had a better camera it would definitely go top of my list

astevenson87

thanks looks like a good phone. Need a good think if I'm gona hav it for … thanks looks like a good phone. Need a good think if I'm gona hav it for 18 month lol. Was looking at the lg viewty aswel, anyone had a go on that?

What you talking 'bout? 18 months???? :w00t: O2 for 12 months 3.2 MP camera, come on :thumbsup:

is this any different to the original n95? apart from the 8gb mem?

i have the original and it has been replaced 4 times it is so flimsy and cheap plastic its unreal

My friend got one, it's a lot nicer in the black finish and the 8gb storage is nice. The screen is slightly bigger (2.5 vs. 2.8?) and the buttons seem more responsive. The pre-installed Spiderman 3 movie looked absolutely brilliant quality.

Original Poster

Think the RAM had doubled on the 8gig version. so its better at multi-tasking. then theres the bigger screen and they have changed the multimedia menu, also the shutter has gone off the camera its all flush with the handset now. think i might get 1 tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't23
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions