Expired

Nokia N95 8GB 12 Month Contract BEST DEAL?

Banned 8
Found 30th Jan 2008
Hi guys whats the best deal on a n95 8gb contract needs to be 12 months contract. I can afford around 30 pounds per month. My Vodafone contract is currently ending this week. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Hi, a guy at work told me he is waiting for his n95 from 3. This was for around the 30.00 a month deal. The phone was out of stock as everbody wants one. I dont know if this was a special price as he has been a 3 customer for a while. Hope this helps good luck.

I got this about a week ago from Three

threestore.three.co.uk/dea…201

I ordered online via quidco (£32.50) and used recommend a mate (£30) it came after two days.

If you need a number for recommend a mate PM me and i'll be happy to give you mine :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Any more deals?

I'm not sure if this is possible but with Orange for example, you can switch between tariffs after a certain period.

So looking at prices for the N95 (I'm after one myself) you find tariffs similar to:

Phone cost - £79
Term - 18 months
Monthly charge - £30

Phone cost - £29
Term - 18 months
Monthly charge £35

So what's stopping you buying the cheaper handset at the higher monthly charge, then after the first month changing to the cheaper tariff?

Not 100% but I think that the minimum term before changing contracts is usually 6 months.

wouldnt the deal from Three be better as you pay £30 per month and nothing extra for the handset?

threestore.three.co.uk/dea…201

plus you would get quidco (£32.50) and recommend a mate (£30)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any recommend PC Speakers?35
    2. selling a phone on a contract22
    3. Dell 1250c Printing faint68
    4. Garage door won't stay up. Any ideas of a fix35

See more discussions