Groups
    EXPIRED

NOKIA N95 8GB

HI IM LOOKIN FOR A NOKIA N95 8GB PREFEREBLY ON ORANGE I HAVE BEEN TOLD NOKIA 6500 SLIDES ARE NO GOOD SO IM LOOKIN FOR A 8GB N95 ANY HELP CHEERS

6 Comments

Dnt have to shout!!!!!

Original Poster

what do you mean no need to shout is it because i used capital letters wouldnt have thought it would make any difference

I have received an upgrade yesterday N95 8GB (black), I've only opened the box to check contents, its on 3G. Im looking for £250 +£10 postage special delivery

you will get a good deal if you go on contract get a nokia n95 and buy a 8gb card separate there is no difference in the phone, you are paying so to speak for the 8gb in the phone, the n95 and n95 8gb are the same,

Emma&Joshua;2455605

you will get a good deal if you go on contract get a nokia n95 and buy a … you will get a good deal if you go on contract get a nokia n95 and buy a 8gb card separate there is no difference in the phone, you are paying so to speak for the 8gb in the phone, the n95 and n95 8gb are the same,

Pretty sure the N95 8Gb has a bigger screen than the original N95, and the 8Gb helps with running multiple programs. Heres a review - reviews.cnet.co.uk/mob…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA11
      2. Help please - pc issues22
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44

See more discussions