Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia N95 8GB & Cheapish Contract

Hi Peeps,

I'm looking for a Nokia N95 8GB (the black one) with a cheapish contract, not really too bothered which network its with.
    Need at least 100 minutes / 150 texts on the contract and would like some free web so I can use Windows Live Messenger and browse eBay

So far the best I've found is £24 P.M. at three.co.uk for 300 minutes mix and match, anyone beat that with anything ??

Cheers!

4 Comments

if you use 3 dont forget quidco (£32.50) and refer a friend (£15) and the accesory voucher code £20

to get refer a friend you need to go via quidco go to the home page click on the refer a friend then select the phone and tarrif you want then process the order then at the last minute don't confirm it close the window You will then recieve an e-mail offering you a £20 voucher. repeat instuctions but add the voucher code and add a friends 3 mobile number (I'm very friendly if you PM me) and confirm this time.

Original Poster

Thanks for your reply.
    I just tried what you said and went to the 3 website via quidco to get the promotional voucher, I clicked onto 'home' on the 3 site and couldn't seem to see anything for refer a friend..
    There is a link there for recommending someone but that seemed to be a different offer (£30 for me and the person I refer..)
    Do you have a link to the relevant page so I know what I'm looking for ?

Cheers!

Swift_gti;2864936

Thanks for your reply.I just tried what you said and went to the 3 … Thanks for your reply.I just tried what you said and went to the 3 website via quidco to get the promotional voucher, I clicked onto 'home' on the 3 site and couldn't seem to see anything for refer a friend..There is a link there for recommending someone but that seemed to be a different offer (£30 for me and the person I refer..)Do you have a link to the relevant page so I know what I'm looking for ?Cheers!

No thats it (it is £30 each, I aint done it for ages)

It5 actually states up to £45 each now (if broadband is got as well)
    Click on that link then select the already been refered link

Some people have said that this invalidated the quidco but I have always recieved it (done it 3 times now)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions