Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia N95 8GB Wanted - Anyone know where the best deals for it are ??

I currently have the original N95, and contrary to popular belief, I have been very pleased with it, but as it's nearly 12m old and I'm coming to the end of the contract I'm looking around.
    I know it can be had through CPW on O2 and in the Vodafone shops, but are there deals out there that I'm missing???
    Any help greatly appreciated. Oh ! And I 'll want to bring my existing number with me, if this makes a difference.

6 Comments

not sure about the specs exactly so sorry if i`m probably wrong..but how come you don`t just buy a 8 GB memory stick for your n95 instead of getting a new one??

Original Poster

smaua;1434918

not sure about the specs exactly so sorry if i`m probably wrong..but how … not sure about the specs exactly so sorry if i`m probably wrong..but how come you don`t just buy a 8 GB memory stick for your n95 instead of getting a new one??

Because I'm always wary of a Nokia coming to the 12m old point. They're great when new, but not so good after this. Plus there are a few benefits to the newer version over mine. Thanks anyway.

The memory in the new N95 is fixed. It isn't in the form of a card as far as I know. I bought one last week and although I tried getting from ebay they were all scam artists so I got it from Vodaphone which really was the best out of the lot. The battery life is noticeably better immediately and the screen is fantastic. I watched the whole spiderman 3 film on it and audio was superb. It also has messenger and yahoo coming soo, so need for fring. Great!!

A lot of people on another forum were ordering the N95 from three.co.uk, go through Quidco to get up to £80 cashback :thumbsup:

Some decent tariffs, but I think they're pushing it with a video-package which bumps the monthly cost up...

IndianaBlues;1435220

A lot of people on another forum were ordering the N95 from three.co.uk, … A lot of people on another forum were ordering the N95 from three.co.uk, go through Quidco to get up to £80 cashback :thumbsup: Some decent tariffs, but I think they're pushing it with a video-package which bumps the monthly cost up...

I've been looking around for deals on the N95 8gb and it seems like three is the cheapest. It works out to £30 pm for 18 months, which includes 300 mins/texts and 150 video calling minutes. If you take the £80 quidco into account, it works out at £25.55pm.

I'm tempted to get the LG Viewty tho, through dialaphone and quidco it works out to about £11.67m for 12 months including 200 mins + 200 textspm. :thumbsup:

I think the best deal currently is on the O2 Network.. It is offering the N95 mobile with 8GB memory for 35 pounds per month for a 12-month contract... Seems to be a good deal i think. But thats the old phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions