Found 7th Jul 2009
After several issues with trying to sell on here, I decided to sent it off to the Mobile Phone Recycling Shop in the sky.. Mazumza!

Register with them last Wednesday, received letter and FP envelope on Thurs. Posted it off last night, received email at 10am this morning to say they received it and processed the order. Email at 12:05pm to say Cheque for £134 is on way.

God knows, why they dont ask for the other stuff. Now, I have to get rid of the Box, charger, CD, USB cable, Audio Lead etc.

13 Comments

I could do with spares, could you send me them ??

i think they sell them on in India or somewhere like that so don't take the charger as they'll need another anyway.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5689775

What classes as broken, we have an N95 and the volume down key has broken … What classes as broken, we have an N95 and the volume down key has broken but the rest works fine. Crap phone so it's not been used for like 6 months anyways.

I dunno, mate.. they give you a price for "working" and for "broken" which is approx 50% of full working price.. Should get about £66 quid like.. better in your pocket ;-)

kjbenja;5689752

I could do with spares, could you send me them ??

you wanting to buy like

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5689828

It's £45 broken or £95 unbroken, so quite a big difference.

if its just the N95 (not the 8gb version) then your prob right.... my £134 cheque is coming in the post. (althou thats an 8gb version)

Mazuma Mobile are offering £42 broken, or, as you say £95 working for just the N95

dcx_badass;5689775

What classes as broken, we have an N95 and the volume down key has broken … What classes as broken, we have an N95 and the volume down key has broken but the rest works fine. Crap phone so it's not been used for like 6 months anyways.

MINE HAD A FAULY SPEAKER AND I HAD £100 I TOO HAVE TO GET RID OF THE BOX AND ACCESSORIES!!!

Disco;5689801

you wanting to buy like

No I just thought if you didn't want them :roll:

All the headache you went through to sell for £100 and you could have had this extra cash a couple of weeks ago :whistling:

Original Poster

Tazzer;5689915

All the headache you went through to sell for £100 and you could have had … All the headache you went through to sell for £100 and you could have had this extra cash a couple of weeks ago :whistling:

I know, but I wanted to give the HUKD people a shot at it 1st... i've got so much from here (advice, deals etc) just wanted to offer it here 1st.

kjbenja;5689868

No I just thought if you didn't want them :roll:

May list them later on. You pay postage and I'll send next week (if they dont sell before that)

I know, but I wanted to give the HUKD people a shot at it 1st... i've got so much from here (advice, deals etc) just wanted to offer it here 1st
Oh well that was good of ya . Shame they started arguing over it though.

Original Poster

Tazzer;5689993

I know, but I wanted to give the HUKD people a shot at it 1st... i've got … I know, but I wanted to give the HUKD people a shot at it 1st... i've got so much from here (advice, deals etc) just wanted to offer it here 1stOh well that was good of ya . Shame they started arguing over it though.

wasnt so much that. I was led to believe I had to sell to person offering asking 1st... long story, but its gone now and I'm £134 richer! :whistling:

if ur offering the box and accessories free then i'll take it

Disco;5690006

wasnt so much that. I was led to believe I had to sell to person … wasnt so much that. I was led to believe I had to sell to person offering asking 1st... long story, but its gone now and I'm £134 richer! :whistling:

Have you still got the headset television cable and everything? coz Ive seen people asking 10-15 quid for all that . You could get even richer yet ;-)

Original Poster

Tazzer;5690666

Have you still got the headset television cable and everything? coz Ive … Have you still got the headset television cable and everything? coz Ive seen people asking 10-15 quid for all that . You could get even richer yet ;-)

I have everything yea :-). alll I would want £10 plus PnP (say £3)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2458
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions