Nokia N95 - advice

Anyone got an N95........ you use your phone, you set it down on the table, carry on with your business, then 5 minutes later the damn thing lights up, illuminating the entire street, just to show you the O2 logo before settling down again..... LOL, im sure im not the only person this annoys the hell out of, so Im wondering if anyone knows how to turn this function off !!!!!!!!!

10 Comments

i broke my little toe on the door frame at 4am pee time today........ get a real problem! :lol:

Change the screensaver to show the clock instead of the O2 logo. Can't be arsed going through my menus but if you can't find it let me know and I'll have a look.

Original Poster

Anyone got any proper advice ?

Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Themes > Power Saver

It'll probably be set to animation at the moment so change it to Date and Time and it won't light up so much.

Original Poster

Boylin;3582065

Menu Tools Settings General Personalisation Themes Power SaverIt'll … Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Themes > Power SaverIt'll probably be set to animation at the moment so change it to Date and Time and it won't light up so much.

Aha !!!! Not quite, thats even brighter as its a white screen....however, if you go......

Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Themes > Power Saver > Options > Settings > Light Time-Out & change to OFF !!

Woohoo seems to do the trick !!!! RESULT :thumbsup:

Rep left for pointing me in the right direction.

Glad to help

Turn the phone upside down.

highguyuk;3583652

Turn the phone upside down.

Was waiting for that...

Banned

Big_Bad_Nige;3582033

Anyone got any proper advice ?

yeah, read the damn manual like the rest of us did

Original Poster

lumoruk;3584820

yeah, read the damn manual like the rest of us did

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1118
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2184
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125

See more discussions