Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia N95 on Orange

Whats the best contract offer on the above with free phone and low low monthly fee ie £20 , thanks for your help

8 Comments

27 with 3

Banned

I've just ordered one from three, great next day delivery. If you order online you can get £30 vouchers for accesories to go with it. Its a £30 per month contract, but I'm not sure if you can get out of the free video minutes part early.

hotukdeals.com/dea…-th

P.S. its a great phone :thumbsup:

Ive been looking at this phone too - but Im a bit thick I think - ok, it conects to the internet via wireless networks, but can anyone point out the extra data chrages when you want to go through the net works please. My preferred net work is also Orange. I just cant seem to work it out!

Oh - Does anyone know what other networks would be compatible with an orange sim card without getting the phone unlocked?

vbeardmore

Ive been looking at this phone too - but Im a bit thick I think - ok, it … Ive been looking at this phone too - but Im a bit thick I think - ok, it conects to the internet via wireless networks, but can anyone point out the extra data chrages when you want to go through the net works please. My preferred net work is also Orange. I just cant seem to work it out!

As it is wi fi enabled does this mean that you can connect up to your own wifi bb and use it as a web browser without paying? Probably not but I am forever hopeful.

Smag

As it is wi fi enabled does this mean that you can connect up to your own … As it is wi fi enabled does this mean that you can connect up to your own wifi bb and use it as a web browser without paying? Probably not but I am forever hopeful.

I dont understand - do you mean that you owuldnt be able to connect to a FREE wifi network - like in shops or at uni?

vbeardmore

I dont understand - do you mean that you owuldnt be able to connect to a … I dont understand - do you mean that you owuldnt be able to connect to a FREE wifi network - like in shops or at uni?

I dunno ....... thats what I am asking. Does the web browsing have to be from the company you get the phone contract with which will incur payment for bytes used or can it connect to any wifi service?

Banned

had this phone and it used wi-fi on the home network rather than the phone providers network if thats what you mean.
    does,nt cost a dime.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar22
      2. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?11
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?22
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11

See more discussions