Groups

Nokia N95 questions

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to find out how many GB a Nokia N95 is?
    Also how much are they going for on everage, used ones?

Many thanks

9 Comments

Silver or Black or Silver and Red version?

completely depends; you can get the older version which had a low inetrnal memory possibly 1gb, or the "8gb N95" which was released later, they all have SD card expansion slot that I think can take up to 16gb more...but dont hold me to that

Original Poster

Hi
    is silver and it has a 2gb card but I was thinking about the internal memory.

Silver version
    Memory Functions

Up to 160 MB* internal dynamic memory for messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list and applications
    Memory card slot supporting up to 2 GB microSD memory cards

* Changes to product details are possible without prior notice. Application offering may vary. Dynamic memory means that the available memory is shared between dynamic memory functions. When any of these functions is used, there is less available memory for other functions which are also dependent on dynamic memory.

Black 8GB Version
    Memory Functions

Up to 100MB internal dynamic memory for messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list and applications
    Up to 8GB internal flash memory for multimedia content such as music, pictures, ringing tones, map data

Original Poster

thanks, so how much would one be worth?

rep added

Bikebarbie;5628358

thanks, so how much would one be worth?rep added

do a quick search in here and ebay to gauge how much on average they go for :thumbsup:

Bikebarbie;5628358

thanks, so how much would one be worth?rep added

Condition dependant, but I think £75-£100.

Original Poster

thanks again

depending on the condition, they average around a ton, and go up to £150 for a pristine model. the n95 8gb generally goes for up to £200 (as does the n96)

as a general rul, look up what you want to sell on cex.co.uk and the cost youre likely to get for it is somewhere between what they offer to buy it from you, and what they actually sell it at.

hth
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions