Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia n95 request

Hiya all

I have my contract coming to an end very soon and I am after a Nokia n95

I currently pay £40 a month on vodaphone on a 12 month contract.

I am looking for getting a N95 with vodaphone for 12 months at £40 or less, I need to have some web links to any networks that offer this for £40 or less on a 12 month contract.

If anyone could help that would be great as I need to do some haggling with them and would be great I can give some prove that others are doing it cheaper

Thanks in advace

9 Comments

Find the 'deal' you want, then come out of that site and clear your cookies etc, then go through a referral site to that company for cashback.
    If e2save or whoever had the deal you want then go through a referral site such as Quidcrap for up to £50 cashback.

[CENTER]__________________
    [/CENTER]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff][CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff]][COLOR=red]Steve's Ebay tips for Sellers and Buyers[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR]
    ][COLOR=blue]Reward Websites including Quidco info[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=black]IF YOU THINK A POST COULD BE A SCAM OR YOU THINK IT'S 'DODGY', REPORT IT BY CLICKING ON THE RED TRIANGLEON THAT POST. [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]

[COLOR=red]I'M NOT A MOD, [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]I'M JUST A REGULAR POSTER LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/COLOR]

Original Poster

Thanks

Does anyone know of any on other networks?

my dad works for t-mobile and he says that if you go for the flext 50 contract you pay £50 for the first 3 months and then after can lower the contract to the minimum possible! you also get the phone free with the flext 50!

Dont know if that helps

[url]www.t-mobile.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

thanks united1985, I'm more looking for something that I can turn around and say to vodaphone when I call up for my upgrade to say on another network I can get it for £40 or less with the phone being free. That way I can argue with them to carry on my contract and get the phone that I want.

Original Poster

Thats peeps for the help managed to haggle them down from an 18 month contract for the phone at £219 down to £90 then down to £25 on a 12 month

Took awhile, expecting the phone tommrow

Good work

I usually say I want my PAC code as I am going to O2 because Vodafone wont offer me what I want, after a couple of days cancellations call me asking why I am leaving. I say what Phone and deal I am after and they usually say ok, worked for the past 3 years anyway

This year I may go through with leaving them though as they put Vodafone branded software on my M600i and destroyed what could have been a good phone.

You can get Nokia N95 on O2 for £40pm, but phone is £20 (This is on [url]www.o2.co.uk[/url]). The bonus with O2 is that the phone isn't branded & its unlocked to any network, so would be worth more if you came to sell it. HTH:thumbsup:

Don't forget the N95 is crippled on vodafone and orange if you're planning on using VOIP!

theregister.co.uk/200…ed/

there are a few sites telling you how to flash to the generic firmware though if you google for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions