Groups
    EXPIRED

Nokia N95 Silver (NOT 8GB BLACK!!!) Around £200!!!

Banned
    Hi,

Looking for a brand new silver/plum nokia n95 (not the 8gb version) for under £200

*Must be brand new
    *Preferably sealed but not necessary
    *Not bothered amount branding but prefer not to be with orange as i looks horrible
    *Not to bothered about sim lock
    *May consider contract if total adds up to less than £275!

Work your magic people.

Thanks.

PS. I have found one for £180 of eBay (cash on collection) but prefer not to go through eBay but may be forced to if i can not find any other others!!!

4 Comments

Supermod

This might be ok. If you go through quidco or top cashback you should get it for around £275. It is cashback by redemption though so you would have to make sure you send your bills off by special delivery.
    dialaphone.co.uk/buy…e=1

I have Nokia N95, it has been used for a couple of weeks but I have used a case and it comes boxed with accessories etc... and I will through in a car charger as well.

I was selling for £180 if you are interested ??

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2187965

This might be ok. If you go through quidco or top cashback you should get … This might be ok. If you go through quidco or top cashback you should get it for around £275. It is cashback by redemption though so you would have to make sure you send your bills off by special delivery. http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/buyat3/search.aspx?findPhoneName=Nokia_N95&term=12&rowqty=10&sortkey=11&order=1&page=1

thanx. will look into this!

recneps13;2203019

I have Nokia N95, it has been used for a couple of weeks but I have used … I have Nokia N95, it has been used for a couple of weeks but I have used a case and it comes boxed with accessories etc... and I will through in a car charger as well.I was selling for £180 if you are interested ??

unfortunatley, it has to be brand new!

rep for both!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA11
      2. Help please - pc issues22
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44

See more discussions