Nokia N97 Advice please.

4 replies
Found 1st Aug 2009
Hi guys and girls, I really want to buy the Nokia N97 but would rather not be on contract as i have the cash to buy the handset on its own now and want to own the phone completely.

The only problem is that i will be using the internet a lot on this phone so going pay as you go would cost me a fortune in browsing fees.

I was thinking I could buy the handset on its own, then find a sim card that comes with free internet use when i top up xxx amount each month. Does anyone know of such a sim? If so could you please let me know. All good help would be much appreciated and repped.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
4 Comments

Hi mate......i would go for the 02 sim

you get 600 mins 600 texts and web bolt for £19.58 1 month contract 30 days notice

here it is

shop.o2.co.uk/basket

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;5905623

no its here sorry about the other … no its here sorry about the other linkhttp://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity?cm_mmc_o=TBBTkwAL*lbF5kbgbfY*lbF5kbgbfY*TwEwybgl+lbFjlbF+gzypjw0zgf

mate you are a legend! exactly what im looking for. It says 1200 txts on the site though, not 600?
2nd time youve managed to help me now concerning this phone, your a proper credit to HUKD.
cheers bud, as soon as i can rep you again i will.

manchesterjim;5907034

mate you are a legend! exactly what im looking for. It says 1200 txts on … mate you are a legend! exactly what im looking for. It says 1200 txts on the site though, not 600?2nd time youve managed to help me now concerning this phone, your a proper credit to HUKD.cheers bud, as soon as i can rep you again i will.

your welcome mate

ah text msg's is 1200 but it only online if you go via store which i thought u might do! i quouted the 600 txt's

as for the phone N97 lot of deals going about 3 atm are doing PAYG for £369, unlocking for these phones.....i got it done for £10, and £5 for removing the firmware.....as your title says manchesterjim......if i'm correct your from manchester?

if you are i can give you the location in manchester where i got it done:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project36
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas67
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?67
    4. How much should fitting bathroom cost713

See more discussions