Groups

Nokia N97 Mini

Anybody have any idea how much these are worth Brand New and Unlocked?

The wife has just had an upgrade yesterday and she isn't getting on with it (she doesn't like touch screen phones). Only thing is, it can't be sent back.

It's the black one with 8gb memory.

Any help much appreciated. Can't see any on eBay for an idea.

7 Comments

Between £300 and £350 on fleabay

What network is this on, I would be interested in the phone if it is priced around the £250 mark. Thanks.

Original Poster

It's unlocked.

I think £250 wouldn't be a good deal for her to be honest, as it's not available Sim Free and it's £449 pre-order on Nokia.

Original Poster

Cheers Majestic :thumbsup:

No Problem

Browni;6819502

It's unlocked.I think £250 wouldn't be a good deal for her to be honest, … It's unlocked.I think £250 wouldn't be a good deal for her to be honest, as it's not available Sim Free and it's £449 pre-order on Nokia.

Fair enough, I have been after one of these or a Sony Ericcson Satio for my son but budget is £250 - guess I am after in dreamland.

wont be worth £350 as the n97 is better than this isnti t? .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56
      5. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions