Groups

Nokia N97 Mini

your critique please. the better half fancies it. whats the camera like for day shots? video anygood?

5 Comments

Cant comment for the mini version but the N97 errr...big version was a pile of poo in general. I had an N95 8gb which was a fantastic piece of kit, with a great camera and was expecting the same again but I can honestly say it's the worst piece of 'new' technology I have ever owned and a real disappointment. The camera seemed to be worse than the N95s too and the pictures always came out blurry, although I don't remember significant problems with the video...sorry to put a downer on it

Banned

I heard they'd sorted a few of the bugs that affected the big version, don't know what though. Also, the took the FM transmitter out to save space.

Original Poster

shes got an N95 @ mo and I cant really fault the camera/video quality for a mobile camera. i'll pass the info onto her & let her decide.

can any of you recommend a phone with decent camera thats on the market at moment?

Sony errisson Satio has a 12mp camera i think

I have got a mini n97 and I liked it although it's slow to start up the phone..maybe a minute. Picture quality is ok but again it's slow to capture the photos, probably a delay fo a sec. Video is slight dark but it's not too bad. everything else is great and I think you missus will like it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions