Nokia n97 or 6700

Recommend or reject?

Both seem decent to me and i dont fancy paying daft money for an iPhone. Only thing that troubles me about the n97 is that the hinges that hold up the screen when you slide it up look like they could snap easily.

Any advice?

7 Comments

looking at the hinges.... see what you mean... have dropped my n97 a couple times tho and its fine x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6260716

looking at the hinges.... see what you mean... have dropped my n97 a … looking at the hinges.... see what you mean... have dropped my n97 a couple times tho and its fine x

Thanks, what contract did you get btw? and where from?

Cheers

Daft Punk;6260726

Thanks, what contract did you get btw? and where from?:) Cheers

dialaphone on orange with £50 quidco xx

I am really disappointed after buying n95 8gb and I will not take the risk again so I've ordered htc touch pro 2 can't wait when it arrive :roll:

Original Poster

Dreraf;6260821

I am really disappointed after buying n95 8gb and I will not take the … I am really disappointed after buying n95 8gb and I will not take the risk again so I've ordered htc touch pro 2 can't wait when it arrive

I had a go of the HTC pro 2 in cex, it seemed ok but if i ever get a touch screen probs try and get a palm pre

Today, 20:55
Daft Punk is online now Add to Daft Punk's Reputation Report Post
Daft Punk
Flame Thrower
Daft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant futureDaft Punk has a brilliant future

DO NOT BUY THE N97, my n97 has been with nokia care for like 3 weeks now in repair, the touch screen totally stopped working therefore the whole fone is useless. All my contacts were saved onto phone memory but i was lucky that i backed up onto pc few nights before. AVOID the N97 and go for the HTC hero :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions