Groups

Nokia offering 20% Quidco?

Looking at Quidco, it seems that Nokia are offering 20% cashback:

quidco.com/nokia/

"Nokia Cashback rates20% for accessories, and Mobile handsets
    "

This seems very generous as that would be 100 quid off the N900 so I'm wondering if I'm reading this wrong? Otherwise I'll be putting an order in!

6 Comments

That is what is says, doubled to 20% so looks to be valid. I'd get buying if I were you! :-D

Original Poster

ilikebagains;7212230

Not valid on N900.

If' you're referring to the entry on the quidco page, it's referring to the voucher not the cashback

John

Original Poster

the porter;7213059

i thought it was allways 20% john have u cracked £10000 yet?

I thought it was 10% normally, I'm concerned about putting an order and finding it's only 5% or something - buying something on Quidco relying on the cashback isn't a good idea. I don't understand your comment about 'cracking' £10,000?

John

Original Poster

No, I rarely use Quidco after having trouble with it one Christmas. I've ordered N900 anyway as I can cancel it if needed, the provisional shipping date is in four weeks which I'm hoping will mean Quidco will track before then and I can see how much for.

John

Original Poster

I ordered the N900 which has arrived but quidco is showing nothing - I'm trying to submit an earnings enquiry however I need a customer reference and a transaction reference, there's a warning you must get this right first time but gives no indication of what this data should be. I have a transaction reference but I can see no sign of a customer reference unless it's something as simple as my name, anyone have any idea?

John

Johnmcl7;7397413

I ordered the N900 which has arrived but quidco is showing nothing - I'm … I ordered the N900 which has arrived but quidco is showing nothing - I'm trying to submit an earnings enquiry however I need a customer reference and a transaction reference, there's a warning you must get this right first time but gives no indication of what this data should be. I have a transaction reference but I can see no sign of a customer reference unless it's something as simple as my name, anyone have any idea?John

I would ask the questions before submitting any enquiry john.

Try this] link.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions