Found 25th Mar 2009
hey on an old nokia smart phone my mate had an application where you could control your sky digital box with your mobile phone, in other words use your phone as a sky remote control

i have a nokia e71 and have been trying to find this application, anyone have it who can send it or anyone know where i can get it from??

thanks

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
7 Comments

Is it slingbox he had? Ive got that on my Nokia N82 and it lets you control a sky box

there's one here but i couldn't get it to work on my n95 maybe i was doing somthing wrong i gave up in the end

[url]mobango.com/swa…481?pni=0[/url]

Original Poster

jase.2;4736754

Is it slingbox he had? Ive got that on my Nokia N82 and it lets you … Is it slingbox he had? Ive got that on my Nokia N82 and it lets you control a sky box

no just a general sky box, he had a nokia smart phone, was a while ago, it might have used the infa red on the phone or something

Original Poster

the sedge;4736764

there's one here but i couldn't get it to work on my n95 maybe i was … there's one here but i couldn't get it to work on my n95 maybe i was doing somthing wrong i gave up in the end [url]www.mobango.com/swarea/index.php?page=SoftwareDetail&idsw_mobango=14481?pni=0[/url]

so many people it didn't work for and viruses for some, don't want to risk it but thanks

Original Poster

any1?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4740298

This:http://irremote.psiloc.com/

that looks good, have you tried it

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4740948

Nope you have to pay for it, but when I looked into it that seemed to be … Nope you have to pay for it, but when I looked into it that seemed to be the main one by a long way and the one everyone recommended.

thanks your a star, when i click on it t just says download, where do i pay for it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions