Groups

Nokia x6 ?

Have been offered the white/blue 16gb version of this for £250 simfree..

Anyone got this and can recommend also is this a good price?

Cheers for any info

4 Comments

It gets a pretty good write up in this months Stuff magazines battle of the smartphones feature. I also had a play with a live model in an o2 store at the weekend and liked it, depends whether you fancy a touchscreen or not so might be worth going into an o2 store for a look as they usually put live models out on display.

The phone is £299 sim free at nokia's own website with 10% quidco

Just been looking at this one too. Like like a 5800 with a turbo... Nice finish (X series). Not seen a bad review.

As above £299 from Nokia with 10% quidco and a 2 year Nokia guarantee.

Original Poster

jase.2;8009624

It gets a pretty good write up in this months Stuff magazines battle of … It gets a pretty good write up in this months Stuff magazines battle of the smartphones feature. I also had a play with a live model in an o2 store at the weekend and liked it, depends whether you fancy a touchscreen or not so might be worth going into an o2 store for a look as they usually put live models out on display.The phone is £299 sim free at nokia's own website with 10% quidco

steve1221;8009654

Just been looking at this one too. Like like a 5800 with a turbo... Nice … Just been looking at this one too. Like like a 5800 with a turbo... Nice finish (X series). Not seen a bad review.As above £299 from Nokia with 10% quidco and a 2 year Nokia guarantee.

Thanks guys, was gonna go for a sony satio but they have had some stinky reviews,
    Will pop into the o2 store tommorow and have a play.....rep left:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Update,
    Went for it and really happy with the phone feels nice in the hand and is pretty slick on the touchscreen front,
    Will do me for a while till i get bored and feel the need to upgrade again...lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846296
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions