Groups

NOMINATIONS: Who do you think would make a great mod on HUKD and why?

Based on Guvs recommendation, I've started a thread to ask people to nominate who they would like to see as mod and why? lol

^^^^^^^^^^^
    He's lying!!!!
    - guv

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why do you have to keep spreading melicious rumours...I have proof who the liar is!!! lol
    - Realfriendlyman

21 Comments

Syzable gets my vote

Don't know about good ones but I've encountered many a wannabe!

1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I nominate myself? if so me

2nd: JFK
    3rd: TheSaint.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3451/1229634734191pu0ve8.gif

Banned

black gerbil1;5672665

1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can I nominate myself? if so me2nd: … 1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can I nominate myself? if so me2nd: JFK3rd: TheSaint.

In before the

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3451/1229634734191pu0ve8.gif

Too late!

hexen would get my vote

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5672665

1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can I nominate myself? if so me2nd: … 1rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can I nominate myself? if so me2nd: JFK3rd: TheSaint.

How comes I didn't make the top 3....can't you at least create a 4th spot for old times sake? :w00t:

Myself, naturally. :-D

The only people I would nominate have either left or been banned!

Then again I don't think I'd nominate someone I like. I remember being happy for Juliet Bravo when she became a mod, but she changed and wasn't half as much fun.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5672716

Myself, naturally. :-D

Good evening Bella, how you doing?

Why's everyone voting for themselves, you do realise that if you get the job, you'll have to ban yourself for self promotion. :giggle:

Banned

See.... I told ya this thread would stink!

realfriendlyman;5672735

Good evening Bella, how you doing?Why's everyone voting for themselves, … Good evening Bella, how you doing?Why's everyone voting for themselves, you do realise that if you get the job, you'll have to ban yourself for self promotion. :giggle:

whoopsie :oops:
    Choosing someone else could be quite hard....people are either too nice so wouldn't tell anyone off. On the other hand, some people are quite harsh and there would be bannings and suspensions all over the place.

Banned

well the riff raff we have at the moment.. my vote would go for no-one.. lets not have any and it would make the place much more fun.. no more " you have been a naughty boy now go and stand in the corner for a week or so ":thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;5672749

When did you say that? :giggle:

That's cos everyone's asleep...it'll be better tomorrow morning.

Banned

guv;5672749

getting in a few posts before the lock :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;5672778

When did you say that? :giggle:That's cos everyone's asleep...it'll be … When did you say that? :giggle:That's cos everyone's asleep...it'll be better tomorrow morning.

It might have been spammed by disappointed people!!:giggle:

It is late though, so I'm off to sleep myself xx

Original Poster

dog_cop;5672781

getting in a few posts before the lock :thumbsup:

There's no lock down mate...this is a nice thread. :w00t:

Chesso gets my vote.

Tact, diplomacy, a sense of fairness and common sense.

And a funny-looking avvy.

karaokecolin;5674473

Chesso gets my vote.Tact, diplomacy, a sense of fairness and common … Chesso gets my vote.Tact, diplomacy, a sense of fairness and common sense.And a funny-looking avvy.

http://i39.tinypic.com/eg4g1l.jpg

hornblowerracing;5672664

Don't know about good ones but I've encountered many a wannabe!

Ha ha ha ha ha +1

dog_cop;5672771

well the riff raff we have at the moment.. my vote would go for no-one.. … well the riff raff we have at the moment.. my vote would go for no-one.. lets not have any and it would make the place much more fun.. no more " you have been a naughty boy now go and stand in the corner for a week or so ":thumbsup:

Yes I agree some of the Mods are not very professional

karaokecolin;5674473

Chesso gets my vote.Tact, diplomacy, a sense of fairness and common … Chesso gets my vote.Tact, diplomacy, a sense of fairness and common sense.And a funny-looking avvy.

Agreed but don't agree with the funny looking avy bit - I think its very under-stated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions