Groups
    EXPIRED

Non-Alcoholic Champagne

Just wondering where the best place is to buy a fair few of this, got a big bash coming up and guests can only have non-alcoholic, cheers x

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

shloer would be cheaper and better tasting

m and s do sprkling grape juice which is nice , shloer nice , i have not found a non alchol wine that i like .
    belvior farms presses and feel good drinks nice imo for non alcohol drinkers

Banned

rubicon is nice

Shloer £1.00 a bottle Asda Chadderton
    or give Coca Cola with lemon

AA Christmas party

Go here
    It is by far the best there is out there. Its manufactured exactly the same as other wines and bubbly, but has the alcohol removed. I will just wait the response of "why bother" from the usual folk. Just remember some people cannot drink alcohol but would like to toast or celebrate the occasion.

alcoholfree.co.uk/spa…b8b

Another advocate for sholer, it's fancy and tastes good. Also, most people will happily drink good old coca cola.

Irn Bru in a crystal jug is what you want.

asda do non alcoholic champagne will be next to the shloer or any Asian shops it will be next to fizzy drinks

Original Poster

ra786

Irn Bru in a crystal jug is what you want.

Crystal jug? Whaddya mean?

Does it have to taste like Champagne?
    If not look into the higher end fizzy soft drinks.
    If you want subtle I'd recommend Elderflower flavoured. Fairly rare these days and delicate flavour, plus a good 750ml bottle will only set you back about £2.

Banned

ruaffzal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      2. One for the mathmaticians3150
      3. Bearded chat917
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions