Groups

Non-bitty yogurt

Does anyone know of a good, non-bitty yogurt?

Do Muller sell the yogurt that's in their Crunch Corner product, by itself?

17 Comments

it used to but i've not seen it for years

did some1 mention bitty?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/leftbehindchild/bitty.jpg

Try Greek yoghurt it's very similar to the Muller yoghurt.

nikkib123;6405103

Just buy plain natural yogart!

+1 xxx

set I like best

i've found sainsburys natural bio pot yoghurts to be really mild ...or rachaels organic with vanilla is similar in taste

Original Poster

Preferably looking for strawberry or raspberry flavoured yogurt.

What about fromage frais childrens ones like Petit Filous etc?

Ski smooth yoghurt have strawberry and raspberry and have no bits

transit;6405095

did some1 mention bitty?

so wrong but so funny

do u have a netto near u?
    they do there own brand smooth fruit yogurts and are cheap and nice!

try kids yoghurts munch bunch ones are nice, well my LO loves them ( 21 months) and ive tasted the odd mouthful

Original Poster

edjaned;6405206

do u have a netto near u?they do there own brand smooth fruit yogurts and … do u have a netto near u?they do there own brand smooth fruit yogurts and are cheap and nice!

Unfortunately I don't.

I'll have to try the Ski Smooth yogurts that have been recommended.

Can't go wrong with Yeo Valley smooth yoghurts

http://www.yeovalleyorganic.co.uk/images/products/MangoAndPassionFruitSmooothAndCreamy_Detail.jpg
    http://www.yeovalleyorganic.co.uk/images/products/MixedBerrySmooothAndCreamy_Detail.jpg

Damo;6405352

Unfortunately I don't. I'll have to try the Ski Smooth yogurts that have … Unfortunately I don't. I'll have to try the Ski Smooth yogurts that have been recommended.

they taste lovely and creamy they are my favourite

Original Poster

choc1969;6405387

Can't go wrong with Yeo Valley smooth yoghurts

Didn't even know they existed! I don't think my local Asda or Tesco stock them.:-(

Damo;6405576

Didn't even know they existed! I don't think my local Asda or Tesco stock … Didn't even know they existed! I don't think my local Asda or Tesco stock them.:-(

Available at Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Budgen, Morrison, Waitrose and Somerfield.

I get mine at Asda or Sains usually and they have a lid that keeps if fresh as i decant into a small pot for work :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;6405606

Available at Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Budgen, Morrison, Waitrose and … Available at Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Budgen, Morrison, Waitrose and Somerfield.I get mine at Asda or Sains usually and they have a lid that keeps if fresh as i decant into a small pot for work :thumbsup:

Will have to keep my eyes peeled for them next time I'm in. Thanks for making me aware of their existance, haha!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions