Found 30th Oct 2009
Anyone know of any non chocolate advent calanders? That aren't the ones you make yourself.

Ta

18 Comments

Banned

Lol, seriously? you've never seen an advent calendar without chocolate?

This is a truly disturbing comment on society! :P

How boring..... A Christmas without Chocolate..

ChipSticks;6732694

http://shop.gosh.org/GOSHShop/Catalogue/christmas%20decorations/Santa%20wooden%20Advent%20calendarI love that, but £15... :shock:

there is one further down £7-99

but you can usually get ones like that at home and bargains or B&M quite cheap ,or the card ones that just say something or have a pic inside at card shops

Original Poster

My friend wants a calander like the normal ones, not a wooden one where you have to fill it with stuff. As she has given up chocolate for a year. I said good on here, as she is trying to loose weight.

Adam2050;6732753

My friend wants a calander like the normal ones, not a wooden one where … My friend wants a calander like the normal ones, not a wooden one where you have to fill it with stuff. As she has given up chocolate for a year. I said good on here, as she is trying to loose weight.

littlesunflowers.com/pur…ard

this is what you want then

Adam2050;6732753

My friend wants a calander like the normal ones, not a wooden one where … My friend wants a calander like the normal ones, not a wooden one where you have to fill it with stuff. As she has given up chocolate for a year. I said good on here, as she is trying to loose weight.

Trying to lose weight by giving up chocolate.

Have you seen the size of the chocolate in calendars these days...

Let her off the noose a bit... Give her a little chocolate...

Original Poster

It's a good suggestion Jeany123, but I was thinking some kind of present in side.

Original Poster

Chiptivo;6732798

Trying to lose weight by giving up chocolate.Have you seen the size of … Trying to lose weight by giving up chocolate.Have you seen the size of the chocolate in calendars these days...Let her off the noose a bit... Give her a little chocolate...

Chocolate in general. Hasn't eaten it in nearly a year.:)

Adam2050;6732812

Chocolate in general. Hasn't eaten it in nearly a year.:)

you can get the felt ones with pockets at poundland you could put a little surprise in each

Original Poster

jeany123;6732886

you can get the felt ones with pockets at poundland you could put a … you can get the felt ones with pockets at poundland you could put a little surprise in each

I will have a look.:thumbsup:

You can get the ones with lil wooden boxes that you can put gifts for each day inside xx

I personally like the ones that are just pics.... old fashioned ones like we used to have as kids xx

Wooden ones are like this babes........

lauraashley.com/Hom…1_4

I can find cheaper if you want... all depends on what style she'd like.

for you or kids adam? you can get playmobil ones for £12.99 with toys in x

Adam2050;6732753

oh NOT wooden ones.. sorry brain fuzz xxxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6733432

oh NOT wooden ones.. sorry brain fuzz xxxx

We shall cheat.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/trini_057/Vampires/vampireMoon.jpg

Adam2050;6734272

We shall cheat.

Thank you... lol xxxx

All done :-D Thank you Adam xxxxxxxx
Post a comment
@