Non delivery of FIFA 16 by Simply Games

Found 24th Sep 2015
I do not know anyone who has recieved their copy of FIFA 16 from simply games. Normally a very reliable firm, there are literally hundreds of people complaining on twitter. They are not responding to any emails and their customer service just goes straight into voicemail. Anyone else on HUKD order from them and in the same position?
Community Updates
27 Comments
It's due out today isn't it? Today isn't over yet. I've had deliveries as late as 8pm from some couriers.
Original Poster
They use Royal mail 1st class and dispatch emails sent on Tuesday. Post been and gone. It's so bad that no one has received it that Eurogamer/IGN have been informed. The have not sent anything out, it's disgusting.
djbhammer

They use Royal mail 1st class and dispatch emails sent on Tuesday. Post … They use Royal mail 1st class and dispatch emails sent on Tuesday. Post been and gone. It's so bad that no one has received it that Eurogamer/IGN have been informed. The have not sent anything out, it's disgusting.

While I understand your bemusement, I think you'd only be able to say that categorically tomorrow.
Do they guarantee the game to turn up on/by the day of release?
djbhammer

They use Royal mail 1st class and dispatch emails sent on Tuesday. Post … They use Royal mail 1st class and dispatch emails sent on Tuesday. Post been and gone. It's so bad that no one has received it that Eurogamer/IGN have been informed. The have not sent anything out, it's disgusting.

Me and my friend are sitting here without fifa as well. Have had to go digital instead.
It comes out tomorrow dosent it? UK releases are always Tuesday or Friday. Google it. September 25th.
tomtom1988

It comes out tomorrow dosent it? UK releases are always Tuesday or … It comes out tomorrow dosent it? UK releases are always Tuesday or Friday. Google it. September 25th.

24th, did you google it?
Original Poster
It's out today. They have now removed the TrustPilot link from their website. So many unhappy people:
uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
djbhammer

It's out today. They have now removed the TrustPilot link from their … It's out today. They have now removed the TrustPilot link from their website. So many unhappy people:https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.simplygames.com

And that is exactly why TrustPilot reviews are meaningless. Whining children with an axe to grind leaving petty reviews.
Original Poster
Whining children? They have taken money off customers weeks ago and have failed to deliver a single copy of the game to anyone without replying to any emails,tweets etc. Phone line goes into voicemail Sorry but these people have a good right to moan in my view. If Simply Games did the basic thing of releasing a statement explaining what the issue was, everyone would feel alot better but, oh no, they go into silence and they act like children by suddenly removing the trust pilot link on their site in the vein hope no one gets to hear about this shambles. Never ordering from them again.

Edited by: "djbhammer" 24th Sep 2015
School finished already today?
haha should play a decent game like pes2016 then. No issues with my pre-order arrived 2 days early from simplygames
djbhammer

Whining children? They have taken money off customers weeks ago and have … Whining children? They have taken money off customers weeks ago and have failed to deliver a single copy of the game to anyone without replying to any emails,tweets etc. Phone line goes into voicemail Sorry but these people have a good right to moan in my view. If Simply Games did the basic thing of releasing a statement explaining what the issue was, everyone would feel alot better but, oh no, they go into silence and they act like children by suddenly removing the trust pilot link on their site in the vein hope no one gets to hear about this shambles. Never ordering from them again.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png
Instead of waiting in all day for the postman, walk to the local game shop, supermarket and get the game. On release day.

Mad idea I know
Usually we get our games on a Friday and sometimes when I order games online that are expected to be earlier than a Friday such as a Tuesday for example, some retailers made mistakes which left me getting on a Friday instead. Chances are they sent the game out to people a little late so you could be getting it tomorrow instead.
I'd sue them.

It's as bad an effort as you lot put in for the Cup game on Tuesday.
If people are that bothered about getting the game on release day then just go and get it from a shop.
RossD89

And that is exactly why TrustPilot reviews are meaningless. Whining … And that is exactly why TrustPilot reviews are meaningless. Whining children with an axe to grind leaving petty reviews.

A lot of companies also bribe customers to leave Trustpilot reviews, such as Zavvi.
tbf they did say they posted on tuesday according to the threa
at least someone should have got it today if that was the case
ofc they could be too busy playing to confirm
Did the games turn up in the end then?
Digital is the way forward, no waiting for the postman, can pre download so its ready at midnight (or earlier if you buy from another region!).
ChrisUK

Digital is the way forward, no waiting for the postman, can pre download … Digital is the way forward, no waiting for the postman, can pre download so its ready at midnight (or earlier if you buy from another region!).

I dont get digital at all unless you always want to keep the game. Zero re-sale value. I suspect most are like me, and buy a game and then sell it when completed. I rarely lose more than £3 on any game I buy and sometimes even make a profit if the original price was a bargain. Played most of all the AAA titles on 360/ps3 over the last decade and have probably spent £100 in total on gaming

I also never get people who have a stock pile of games bought on release date that are still in shrink wrap as they have others to complete first.
chocci

I dont get digital at all unless you always want to keep the game. Zero … I dont get digital at all unless you always want to keep the game. Zero re-sale value. I suspect most are like me, and buy a game and then sell it when completed. I rarely lose more than £3 on any game I buy and sometimes even make a profit if the original price was a bargain. Played most of all the AAA titles on 360/ps3 over the last decade and have probably spent £100 in total on gaming I also never get people who have a stock pile of games bought on release date that are still in shrink wrap as they have others to complete first.

I'm with you on that, Although on Xbox you can gameshare, Whatever I buy my brother can play on his Xbox so basically we go halves so that's a good advantage.

I'll buy hard copies for games only I want.
chocci

I dont get digital at all unless you always want to keep the game. Zero … I dont get digital at all unless you always want to keep the game. Zero re-sale value. I suspect most are like me, and buy a game and then sell it when completed. I rarely lose more than £3 on any game I buy and sometimes even make a profit if the original price was a bargain. Played most of all the AAA titles on 360/ps3 over the last decade and have probably spent £100 in total on gaming I also never get people who have a stock pile of games bought on release date that are still in shrink wrap as they have others to complete first.

I'm the total opposite, I never bother selling games !
What was the outcome here?

I have COD on pre order from them as previously they have got it to me many days in advance.
jamesWHUFC

What was the outcome here?I have COD on pre order from them as previously … What was the outcome here?I have COD on pre order from them as previously they have got it to me many days in advance.

I did ask a while back btu didnt hear anything. Best guess is the games arrived ok as no one seems to have come back complaining their game didnt arrive at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants