Expired

non genuine Beats where to get them

Found 31st Jul 2013
I am looking to get some cheap or fake beats online where is the cheapest

i have seen eachmall.com / eachmall.me and they are cheap enough but postage is $10 us dollars to the uk for 2 pairs that cost $11 between them.

Any one know is any other sites sell them like deal extreme or volumerate ect? and have used the site and able to tell me how they are for delivery, payment ect paypal

thanks

jazz

23 Comments

Just buy some cheap headphones...

Don't buy fake goods. It's pathetic.

Why buy Fake beats.. infact why buy Beats full stop...? They are terrible even if they were genuine.
Get a cheap pair of decent headphones.

Original Poster

Jetpac

Why buy Fake beats.. infact why buy Beats full stop...? They are terrible … Why buy Fake beats.. infact why buy Beats full stop...? They are terrible even if they were genuine.Get a cheap pair of decent headphones.

any recommendations on good cheap ones then

this beat is, this beat is, this beat is technotronic

Cant you just go to your local market? There everywhere now.

Or if your in london, go to camden, millions of them up the high street.

Banned

gumtree

what style are you looking for and what price range are we looking at?

The padding used in fake headphones comes from the fur of kittens that are brutally killed to supply the fake headphone market.
Edited by: "Mark2111" 31st Jul 2013

Mark2111

The padding used in fake headphones comes from the fur of kittens that … The padding used in fake headphones comes from the fur of kittens that are brutally killed to supply the fake headphone market.

Odd, I thought this would be a thread of reasons not to buy fake headphones.

typical misk, OP asks something, misk tell them they are doing it wrong!

Any other goods you need feel free to ask. I am sure customs won't care if its class A or counterfeit goods that you intend to smuggle in to the country.

Original Poster

same size as the solo hd small. and the similar style to the apple ear pods or the beats tour ones. something thats comfy and not to big

Preferable had one cable if over the head opposed to two

InWengerWeTrust1886

Supporting/promoting/endorsing counterfeit products is wrong.

Yes totally agree, And so is pretending to buy, to get season tickets sold oO

InWengerWeTrust1886

Huh?

I think that's a sly dig at Arsenal...

RossD89

I think that's a sly dig at Arsenal...

Mega ta !!! Ross, your on the ball, the other ones still in the dugout

InWengerWeTrust1886

Lol I don't understand you at the best of times Bumpy, you're confusing … Lol I don't understand you at the best of times Bumpy, you're confusing me after a very hard day at work :pArsene will buy - players that is, not Beats

Touche madam, Piggin show off just cos you got a job....oO

ewwaxo

well here is the official monster counterfeit list- don't understand why … well here is the official monster counterfeit list- don't understand why you want to buy fake. but there are hundreds of sites!

I'm not saying this is what the op intends to do but here is a reason to buy fakes. Go into a store and buy a pair, then return later with fake headphones in genuine box with receipt and get a refund. You end up with a genuine set of headphones for the cost of fake ones. I'm not suggesting anybody does this just giving a reason.

Banned

Peegy

I'm not saying this is what the op intends to do but here is a reason to … I'm not saying this is what the op intends to do but here is a reason to buy fakes. Go into a store and buy a pair, then return later with fake headphones in genuine box with receipt and get a refund. You end up with a genuine set of headphones for the cost of fake ones. I'm not suggesting anybody does this just giving a reason.

http://img.pr0gramm.com/2013/06/48569325-omg-reaction-gif.gif

Banned

Peegy

I'm not saying this is what the op intends to do but here is a reason to … I'm not saying this is what the op intends to do but here is a reason to buy fakes. Go into a store and buy a pair, then return later with fake headphones in genuine box with receipt and get a refund. You end up with a genuine set of headphones for the cost of fake ones. I'm not suggesting anybody does this just giving a reason.

Return fraud you mean. The sort of thing that will give you a criminal record.

Original Poster

am not a scammer like some people would try, was looking for a cheap pair to listen to music on when out and about

Elton Chong

Return fraud you mean. The sort of thing that will give you a criminal … Return fraud you mean. The sort of thing that will give you a criminal record.

I was just giving a reason why people buy fakes, not suggesting you do so.

supermod

Thread closed - links promoting illegal counterfeit goods are not permitted on the forums, please don't relist

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions