Groups

non hologram dvd = fake?

i want this cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…987 but says its a non hologram, this is fake isnt it?

16 Comments

Banned

Would be an expensive fake. Fakes aren't normally region locked either. Also you're protected so if you want to try it go for it.

well these negative comments make me think its a fake!

"not real disney sendin back not happy"

"The DVD came damaged! and also it looks like a COPY and it does NOT play!!"

"Friendly communication and refund. But obviously not a genuine product"

There are some really good fakes so dont assume all the good comments mean its genuine, I got a sopranos boxset, very hard to tell it was fake!

Banned

Yeah it's probably a fake then. Is the lion king hard to get? I have it lying around somewhere...

Hologram only on European Disney... this will be an import... Still genuine possibly... just no hologram.
    Region 1 is USA/Canada and Japan I think?

lol, The Lion King on DVD is very, very rare and usually fetches £30+, often around £50. There's no way in hell these are real, the seller knows anyone will just snap them up thinking they're a bargain. As such- money spinner!

amazon.com $30.00+$12.00 shipping might have to pay import duty as over £18.00 for dvd
    Shipping not included

'Non Hologram' - Do you know if they released a limited edition version with perhaps a hologram case / slip-case? That could possibly be what the seller is talking about?

Not all Disney dvd has a Hologram, especially none on the older disney version ones.

bigwheels;8303836

amazon.com $30.00+$12.00 shipping might have to pay import duty as over … amazon.com $30.00+$12.00 shipping might have to pay import duty as over £18.00 for dvdShipping not included

Plus it's probably Region 1.

cookiemonster83;8304016

Plus it's probably Region 1.

Yep it is region one

let me know what dvd player you have and i will find out if i can make it multi region if you want
    Tell me make and model no and i will look for you.

Banned

cookiemonster83;8303668

lol, The Lion King on DVD is very, very rare and usually fetches £30+, … lol, The Lion King on DVD is very, very rare and usually fetches £30+, often around £50. There's no way in hell these are real, the seller knows anyone will just snap them up thinking they're a bargain. As such- money spinner!

Awesome, anyone want to buy mine?? :thumbsup:

theyres one on amazon for 150 quid lol

master_chief;8304064

Awesome, anyone want to buy mine?? :thumbsup:

Yeah mate! I'll take it for the RRP

Just pay by CC if a fake then do a chargeback SNAD get money back easily and they will be hit with a fee. Leave em a neg as well and hit em with a double whammy. If its a SNAD paypal won't even contest it.

Wow I had the 2 disc Lion King and sold it 3 years ago for £10, thought I was doing ok as that was what I paid for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions