Non-o2 customers. Priority no longer works!

Found 14th May
Just a heads up. If your not an o2 customer you can no longer get o2 priority unless you top up.

Check o2 priority app as mine was logged out on both phones.
Community Updates
AskO2
23 Comments
Works fine for me still and I've never topped up. O2 app kicks you out sometimes, you just have to reverify. If you can't, your SIM is inactive so you just have to order a new free one
jamie01510 m ago

Works fine for me still and I've never topped up. O2 app kicks you out …Works fine for me still and I've never topped up. O2 app kicks you out sometimes, you just have to reverify. If you can't, your SIM is inactive so you just have to order a new free one

I dont think thata the case, i have Got loads of brand new sims, you have to top up now to use o2 priority. Checked my mums phone and she was kicked out yet my dad wasn’t. Time will tell

‘M
My mum rarely tops up on o2 very basic phone, and I've used her number on my sons unlocked phone, will keep a look out if priority still works on his.
SteMoss7 m ago

I dont think thata the case, i have Got loads of brand new sims, you have …I dont think thata the case, i have Got loads of brand new sims, you have to top up now to use o2 priority. Checked my mums phone and she was kicked out yet my dad wasn’t. Time will tell ‘M

Yeah, maybe I'm wrong. Saw a couple of other people getting kicked out but I just remembered topping up once for the £10 extra credit a while back + £5 TCB - probably why I'm okay!
Still works for me with my 3 sim.
AW007915th May

Still works for me with my 3 sim.

This is for O2 Priority though, not Wuntu. Unless you mean your 3 O2 SIM cards and I've misunderstood?
jamie0155 h, 23 m ago

This is for O2 Priority though, not Wuntu. Unless you mean your 3 O2 SIM …This is for O2 Priority though, not Wuntu. Unless you mean your 3 O2 SIM cards and I've misunderstood?

I've got O2 Priority on my phone with a 3 sim in my phone.
Has anyone tried with a new sim? Does it ask for a top up before using?
sydney8711 h, 0 m ago

Has anyone tried with a new sim? Does it ask for a top up before using?

Yes it does now
ive been using for years without topping up, now its asking for a credit top up before it lets users back into the app. was after my free nero today as well, oh well was good whilst it lasted!
Any idea how long a top up lasts for, do they expire?
Hardshoulder8 h, 9 m ago

ive been using for years without topping up, now its asking for a credit …ive been using for years without topping up, now its asking for a credit top up before it lets users back into the app. was after my free nero today as well, oh well was good whilst it lasted!

If you top up £10 you could have free nero again for at least 6 months! Worth it id say
kenobi5 h, 52 m ago

Any idea how long a top up lasts for, do they expire?

I think you just have to make a chargeable call every 6 months to keep the sim active.
SteMoss1 h, 36 m ago

If you top up £10 you could have free nero again for at least 6 months! …If you top up £10 you could have free nero again for at least 6 months! Worth it id say

That's what I'm thinking too. But what if they pull the Cafe Nero offer 😨
kenobi1 h, 29 m ago

That's what I'm thinking too. But what if they pull the Cafe Nero offer …That's what I'm thinking too. But what if they pull the Cafe Nero offer 😨

Unlikely given how long it's been running! Surely it's worth the risk though - if you have an Xbox/PlayStation/Google Play Store it's basically a gift card to spend on there since you can use carrier billing.
I am going to try and find a solution to this and hope it works! Stay tuned it may take a few days for a temporary work around.
Sadly guys I have not found a solution to this!
#EndOfO2Priority
Rikmano2 m ago

Sadly guys I have not found a solution to this! #EndOfO2Priority

Sad. It's not worth topping up for O2 Priority IMO, it's gone seriously downhill
jamie0153 m ago

Sad. It's not worth topping up for O2 Priority IMO, it's gone seriously …Sad. It's not worth topping up for O2 Priority IMO, it's gone seriously downhill

It was nice while it lasted, I really enjoy Caffe Nero Hot Chocolates. I do agree that it has gone downhill, I am trying to find friends or family members on O2 who are willing to let me have a code.
Rikmano1 h, 24 m ago

It was nice while it lasted, I really enjoy Caffe Nero Hot Chocolates. I …It was nice while it lasted, I really enjoy Caffe Nero Hot Chocolates. I do agree that it has gone downhill, I am trying to find friends or family members on O2 who are willing to let me have a code.

If you have Wuntu codes (no top-up required), people on here will trade with you (I would since I never use Café Nero).
jamie01531 m ago

If you have Wuntu codes (no top-up required), people on here will trade …If you have Wuntu codes (no top-up required), people on here will trade with you (I would since I never use Café Nero).

I use the Wuntu app and it is running fine, this thread is about the O2 Priority app and their recent changes.
I honestly don’t understand why people don’t just top-up £10 . Its £10 for at least 26 coffees. Bargin. Plus you still have to £10 on to make calls or enter competitions!

Don’t be so tight people
Rikmano8 m ago

I use the Wuntu app and it is running fine, this thread is about the O2 …I use the Wuntu app and it is running fine, this thread is about the O2 Priority app and their recent changes.

Yeah, I know. But what I am saying is, since you use Wuntu, you could trade those codes away for the Café Nero instead of topping up the O2 SIM card
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants