Groups

Non stick tray needed

My mum is after a non stick tray for her cooker, she says she cant fine one that fits her micro/oven !
    i thot about coming on here and asking .....

the size 37cm x 28cm

thanks if anyone can help

9 Comments

Original Poster

has to be microwavable as well

TK Maxx is always a good place for a look. Hit or miss about the sizes they have tho

Saxo I think it's the silicon trays you will need for both oven and microwave.

This type, just got to find the right size:

amazon.co.uk/Wel…-12

There you go, a bit smaller than the size you quoted but good price.

amazon.co.uk/DEL…-17

for oven use only, morrisons sell an excellent Teflon sheet-she can just pop that over an old baking tray and it is fantastic-glue woudlnt stick to it! it's also dishwasher safe and might be microwaveable but I have never tried or wanted to.

Oh forgot to say, best bit is they're only £1.99
    x

Original Poster

hottoshop;3501497

There you go, a bit smaller than the size you quoted but good … There you go, a bit smaller than the size you quoted but good price.http://www.amazon.co.uk/DELUX-SILICONE-HANDLE-NON-STICK-MEDIUM/dp/B000N4JESW/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1227047667&sr=1-17

Size 33 x 23 x 2cm wont fit im afrair lol

It has to be exactly 37cm x 28cm ??

curvy_chicka;3501535

for oven use only, morrisons sell an excellent Teflon sheet-she can just … for oven use only, morrisons sell an excellent Teflon sheet-she can just pop that over an old baking tray and it is fantastic-glue woudlnt stick to it! it's also dishwasher safe and might be microwaveable but I have never tried or wanted to.Oh forgot to say, best bit is they're only £1.99 :)x

Wouldnt the baking tray be made out of metal though?

Original Poster

yeh, we measured it....give or take a couple of mm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047100
      2. love affairs46
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927342
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213

See more discussions