Groups

Nono Hair Removal

Hello, I am thinking of buying Nono hair remover, is it any good do you think for "all over" your body. Before anyone says look at reviews, I trust HUKD more than the reviews. Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

i dont think its anywhere near as good as the home ipl devices. i wanted to buy a nono some years ago but the reviews really put me off. i purchased a phillips lumea and after using it a few months it really worked for me and my friends too. it is more expensive but it does work but optimum results on lighter skin tones with dark hair

my Mrs used one for a while. results were great.. she just didn't like the smell when using it..

Wouldn't bother. I bought one to use on my legs and it didn't work. Had to go over the same area loads of times and even then there were still hairs. Ended up returning it.

Original Poster

Thanks to all of you, I have now made up my mind.

Banned

don't !!
    buy a Philips lumea from boots, you can get points , cashbacks from quidco or topcashback.
    IV got black hair and it takes different times at different areas so remember that, such as chin took 8-9 months to clear 98% but lip took 3 months. it's recommended to use it every 2 weeks but later I started to use it every week and now it's been 2 years and I use it monthly or 5 weeks or so.
    in total I used it on sides, under neck, chin, and lip

Original Poster

sofiasar

don't !!buy a Philips lumea from boots, you can get points , cashbacks … don't !!buy a Philips lumea from boots, you can get points , cashbacks from quidco or topcashback. IV got black hair and it takes different times at different areas so remember that, such as chin took 8-9 months to clear 98% but lip took 3 months. it's recommended to use it every 2 weeks but later I started to use it every week and now it's been 2 years and I use it monthly or 5 weeks or so. in total I used it on sides, under neck, chin, and lip

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions