Groups

Noob Needs Help

Every time when i am on my pc, whenver i try to go to right click on the icons on my taskbar, i just cant do it. Please help me and it is not my mouse.

5 Comments

Can you give us more info.

What Operating Sytem are you using.
    Are you running any AntiVirus software.

Does the right button work on other icons on the desktop?

Original Poster

windows Xp 2002 professional
    Yh i have symantec antivirus

no the right click button does not work anywhere from the looks of it.

strike;1396045

windows Xp 2002 professional Yh i have symantec antivirusno the right … windows Xp 2002 professional Yh i have symantec antivirusno the right click button does not work anywhere from the looks of it.

is left click working as expected (i.e. you dont get right click 'context' menus) when you left click do you? if so you have a setting toggled (incorrectly for your requirements) in the mouse applet...

First things first... Have you tried unplugging it & plugging it back in? Restarting your pc? Checked your mouse settings when you got to start> control panel> printers&other hardware> mouse......?

Original Poster

well i think it is just the right button of the mouse. will see when i get a new mouse
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972454
      2. word association Game72944197
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27147
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions