Groups

Noob PayPal question - Requesting money

Hi, am I charged a fee is I request money? It has the option of choosing either 'Goods' or 'Services' which one do I choose to get the exact amount from the other person without fees? Thanks!

6 Comments

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

misc this dry lol? BUMP

You cannot request money without fees, They have to send you money as a gift,

Original Poster

tonyg1962

You cannot request money without fees, They have to send you money as a … You cannot request money without fees, They have to send you money as a gift,

Thanks for the reply, are you certain? So what's the difference between requesting it as 'Goods' and as 'Service'??

I'm not sure of the difference between goods and service, but just get the other person to send you the money as a "gift" payment by clicking the "Send Money" button, then click the "Personal" tab, then making sure the "Gift" button is selected. Neither of you will be charged a fee.

It's pretty simple.
    "Goods" means you are requesting money for an item you sold.
    "Services" means you are requesting money for providing a service, such as cleaning their windows.

Both incur fees.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions