1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

So does Chanelle from BB
Awful

Original Poster Banned

really god no have u got a linkie

My seven year old son cried when they went out. Yeah, there **** and cheesy, but the kids love them and why not have something positive for young people to look too rather than violent computer games and anti social behaviour.

:whistling:
:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

i must admit sd were quite cool but i went to school with 1 of em and she was a big headed [email protected]

Original Poster Banned

is there a video of sd about

don't go there.....same rubbish

Original Poster Banned

ahaaahahahaha i made you

Original Poster Banned

what an awful website i wanna ere te single

Original Poster Banned

haahahaha

Right, it's time to drink the 'special koolaid', if ever there was a reason for mass suicide it's those two...

Banned

They've got a good name - 'Same Difference'. They are different, but the same and the difference is the same - apparently.

I have to admit that I feel a little 'soiled' every time I watch X-Factor, but those guys really did make me want to get the wire brush and Dettol out. Just so horribly 'clean and lovely' and 'socially immature' and 'horribly inane' and 'disturbingly clean-cut'...and they've just forced me into writing sentences with awful grammar...crimes against the English language, the worst of all...

raf-h;1725074

i must admit sd were quite cool but i went to school with 1 of em and she … i must admit sd were quite cool but i went to school with 1 of em and she was a big headed [email protected]

Really?Only one of them? I'd assumed being twins they would have attended the same school, unless you went to an all girls school of course?

harlzter;1726040

Really?Only one of them? I'd assumed being twins they would have attended … Really?Only one of them? I'd assumed being twins they would have attended the same school, unless you went to an all girls school of course?

:giggle: I think raf's a guy!

Banned

Maybe their difference wasn't the same then. Maybe they were Toms. Maybe they were delayed twins.

My twin is Jesus, and just so not to be seen as racist, Krishna too.

harlzter;1726040

Really?Only one of them? I'd assumed being twins they would have attended … Really?Only one of them? I'd assumed being twins they would have attended the same school, unless you went to an all girls school of course?

Yeah, but you're negating the fact that one was maybe in the nuthouse at the time... :whistling:

I dunno about this- If they release a single then I'd buy it.

After all, original copies of the Birdy song go for a mint on eBay.

sadiebabes;1726046

:giggle: I think raf's a guy!

In that case he was a lucky sod! I wish i'd gone to an all girls school :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions